THESIS wheels are hand-built and digitally checked to ensure even tensioning, roundness, and true for maximum stiffness, strength, and longevity.
- Tubeless tape [pre-installed]
- Tubeless valvestems [pre-installed]
- Valve core removal tool
- Cassette spacer (for Shimano-style 11spd MTB cassette on Shimano-style 11spd Road freehub body)
- Extra universal spoke + nipple
Wheel packages additionally include:
- Tires [pre-installed]
- Cassette [pre-installed]
- Rotors [pre-installed]
- Tubeless sealant [(2) 60ml bottles]
- Remove the valve core from each valve stem using the valve core removal tool (included).
- If mounting your own tires, use a compressor to seat the beads, then release the air.
- Add the recommended amount of sealant to each tire via the now open valvestem.
- Re-install each valve core using the valve core removal tool.
- Air up tires to around 20psi.
- Rotate the wheel and flip it side to side to evenly distribute sealant.
- Air tires up to your preferred pressure, being sure not to exceed the maximum for each:
- For THESIS Ultra-Wide 650B, maximum pressure is 40PSI.
- For THESIS Aero-Wide 700C, maximum pressure is 90PSI.
- If installing your own rotors, be sure to grease the lockring threads and torque lockring to 35-40Nm.
- If installing your own cassette, be sure to add the cassette spacer if needed, grease the lockring threads, and torque lockring to 35-40Nm.
- Clean rotors with a clean cloth and isopropyl alcohol.
We're in this together, and we'll be here for you. Reach out to us any time.