While our original spec results in our idea of the perfect bike, we can’t wait to see what yours looks like. Whether you’re looking to run vintage XTR with bar end shifters for touring, are a Campy person, or want to migrate parts over from a past bike, our frame module sets you up to build your ideal version of the OB1.
We are always looking for ways to make our products more accessible, and are excited to open up the OB1 platform to riders at just $1499.
Looking for a complete carbon bike with carbon wheels and an unbeatable spec that’s also fully customizable? Check out our end of season offer on a complete OB1s starting at just $2999.
Frame module includes:
- Frame and fork (including bolts and spare frame hardware)
- Thesis Hollow-Light Thru-Axles
- Thesis Headset with Stainless Steel Bearings
- Thesis Thread-Together BB with Stainless Steel Bearings
- Thesis Hollow-Forged Alloy Cranks with Choice of Chainring
- Thesis Ultralight Stem
- Thesis Ultralight 3-D Forged Rigid Seatpost (dropper optional)
- Thesis Compact Ergo Flare Handlebar
- Spare derailleur hanger (we'd hate to leave you hanging)
RidersClub At-Cost Damage Replacement Program
Rather than charging massively inflated prices (often 4-10X cost) on our bikes and wheels, and then offering “free” or "discounted" crash replacements, we provide our riders with unbeatable factory-direct pricing up front and at-cost damage replacements. Our purpose is to support your experience, and this is but one of programs we're creating to deliver on that promise. If you're a Thesis rider who's thwacked a rim on a rock or driven into the garage with your bike on the roof, simply contact us at email@example.com so we can get you taken care of.
Want help building your perfect bike? Schedule a consult with one of our friendly bicycle gurus to discuss your fit and chat about your build.