Want to join a mission-driven, friendly, curious team that's out to change the cycling world for the better? We'd love to meet you.
We believe in creating jobs that fit someone's zone of genius and allow them to continually grow. We don't think your working hours are any of our business, as long as you get things done. We operate from an integrity-first perspective when it comes to our customers, partners, and each other, and we will always choose doing the right thing over the easy thing. We highly value emotional intelligence and highly encourage mental health days and the ebbs and flows of being alive in this complicated world.
Our team is fully remote, with flexible hours and plenty of time for bike rides. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to our open roles below.
Customer Experience Manager
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Manager who will go above and beyond to help our riders through their questions, problems, and requests. We believe that having an amazing interaction with our riders is one of our most important assets, and we want you to lead the charge as one of the public faces of our company. If you’re a friendly, thoughtful, talented communicator with a strong foundation of technical bicycle knowledge, we want to meet you.
- Drive our customer experience strategy, from shaping programs to measuring success to sharing and implementing feedback.
- Deliver friendly, thoughtful, helpful responses to online customer questions on product, basic fit, compatibility, order status, and other requests.
- Lead phone consultations for customers who want a deeper dive in configuring their OB1 to their fit and ride style, scheduled in advance based on your availability.
- Become an expert on technical knowledge of Thesis products, particularly around product, basic fit, and compatibility.
- Use customer feedback and personal bike savvy to help us develop new educational content for our FAQs, website, and videos.
- Plenty of potential to grow into other areas of the company based on your interests and career goals.
- A cycling enthusiast and an expert in technical bicycle work. Ideally you’ve been a professional mechanic, fitter, shop employee, or cycling coach. You could confidently build a modern internally routed hydraulic disc brake bike. You’re the go-to person your friends ask for bike advice.
- A strong verbal communicator who can guide prospective customers through a consultative discussion on the phone, distill complex ideas into simple explanations, and leave our customers wowed by the experience.
- A strong writer who can express ideas in a friendly, professional manner.
- Someone who has a gift for building relationships, connecting with others, and interacting with others with empathy and emotional intelligence.
- An organized, detail-oriented professional who can work independently and respond to customer inquiries thoroughly and on time.
- A proactive problem solver who can spot opportunities and bottlenecks and take the initiative to find and build solutions.
- Comfortable working in small, fast-growing, all-hands-on-deck teams as they evolve over time.
This is a remote, part-time contracting role at 10-20 hours/week, with the flexibility to make your own schedule. We ask for a 6 month minimum commitment. Candidates must be based in the United States.
Salary begins at $30/hour, with opportunity to grow.
To apply, please drop a line to Alice Liu at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.